Interagency Security Committee (ISC)
Why does your project team need an Expert in the Interagency Security Committee (ISC), Risk Management Process (RMP)?
- 41 CFR Part 102-81.30 requires that all new Federally owned and Leased Facilities are designed to meet the ISC Security Standards.
- New DoD Leased Space must meet the ISC Security Standards.
Return on Investment:
- Increase PWIN with physical security narrative documentation written by former Government Security Officers and author of current USG physical security standards.
- Drafted successful letter to GSA Contracting Officer regarding the applicability of the ISC-RMP Security Standard that resulted in substantial project cost reduction for building owner.
- Served as the senior physical security advisor to GSA tenant agencies.
Building Security Associates can help your project team win proposals by;
- Leveraging his unique knowledge as one of the creators, authors and Master Instructors for the ISC – RMP Security Standard.
- Appling his extensive experience as a senior level security specialist for the General Services Administration (GSA), the Administrative Office of the US Courts (AOUSC), and Diplomatic Security Service, US Department of State.
- Staffed with vetted retired/former USG Security Officers with at least 10 years’ experience as a working level Physical Security Specialist.
Federal Facility Security Experience:
- Wrote or was a major contributor to four of the five standards that comprise the ISC-RMP Security Standard.
- Wrote the ISC security language used in all GSA Request for Lease Proposals (RLP).
- Taught the ISC-RMP standards to over 600 federal and contract security professionals since 2010. Wrote the ISC-RMP Security Standard training program offered by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- Conducted post active shooter investigations to identify security gaps and identify corrective measures.
Facility Security Projects:
As the Security Specialist for the Administrative Office of the US Courts (AOUSC), was the senior physical security advisor for new construction and renovation projects at:
- US District Courthouse, Cleveland, OH
- US District Courthouse Akron, OH
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Atlanta, GA
- US District Courthouse, New Haven, CT
- US Bankruptcy Courthouse, Youngstown, OH
- US District Courthouse, New Bern, NC
- US District Courthouse, Atlanta, GA
- US District Courthouse, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- US District Courthouse Terra Haute, IN
Senior Security Specialist for GSA’s Central Office, he designed the physical security systems/countermeasures for:
- FBI Headquarters (new construction)
- GSA Central Office (renovation)
- US Coast Guard Station, Jacksonville, FL (renovation)
Provided guidance and assistance to the US Postal Service on understanding and implementing Interagency Security Committee, Risk Management Process, Security Standard.